WHAT'S COOKING™ ALL PURPOSE SEAFOOD COATING
20 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- 1kg Hake portions
- 200g "What’s Cooking™" All Purpose Seafood Coating 803190
- 100g Freddy Hirsch Milk ‘n Egg wash 803012
- 400ml Water
- Mix egg wash with water and whisk until smooth.
- Coat each portion of fish in egg wash, shake off the excess.
- Dip each coated hake portion into the Seafood Coating. Shake off excess coating.
- Place in hot oil at 180 ̊C (350 ̊F) and remove when golden brown and cooked.