15 minutes prep time
40 minutes cooking time
- 3 kg Brownie Mix
- 1.2 kg Eggs (~ 24)
- 1 kg Margarine (Melted)
- 660 g Choc Chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C
- Melt the margarine in the microwave
- Combine melted margarine with eggs.
- Add the Brownie pack with the melted margarine into a mixing bowl and mix with the K-beater attachment until combined
- Mix the eggs and add to the wet brownie mixture
- Mix everything on medium speed for 2 minutes
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl, add the choc chips and mix until incorporated
- Pour the batter into a lined standard size baking tray (450 x 750 x 4 cm)
- Bake until the product is cracked on top and still gooey in the centre (approx. 30 - 40 min depending on the type of oven)
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.