20 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 1L Water
- 250g What's Cooking™ Butter Chicken sachet
- 50ml Oil
- 2kg Chicken
- 400g Yogurt
- 30ml Vinegar
- 400g Tomatoes
- 200g Onions
- 200ml Cream
- 70g Margarine or butter
- Rub cubed chicken fillets or chicken portions with 1/2 of the What's Cooking™ Butter Chicken sachet, vinegar, yogurt, and allow to marinate
- Preheat the oil in a pot, fry chopped onion and tomato with the remaining spice until it forms a paste. Add the marinated chicken and water. Bring to the boil.
- Simmer until the meat is tender and cooked (adjust water is needed). Add margarine / butter and cream and allow sauce to thicken while it simmers.
- Options - serve with freshly chopped coriander and cashew nuts.
From manual mincers you can use at home to giant vacuum packers fit for large butcheries, this is the entire catalogue of equipment available from Freddy Hirsch.