Wiltshire Pork Burgers with Caramelised Apple and Onion
30 minutes prep time
30 minutes cooking time
- 500g Prepared Wiltshire Pork Sausages (803151)
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 1 Medium apple, sliced length ways
- 50ml Canola oil
- Lettuce of your choice
- "What’s Cooking™" Plain Dip and Dressing (803194)
- Roasted sweet potato wedges
- Remove casing from pork sausages, divide mixture into 6 equal parts and form into rustic burger patties.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 200ºC for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked.
- Sauté onion and apple together until glazed.
- Prepare burgers by layering with lettuce, then the pork burger patty – topped With apple and onion.
- Drizzle with "What’s Cooking Plain Dip and Dressing™", or Freddy Hirsch Sweet Mustard (803258). Serve with roasted sweet potato wedges, or potato chips.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!