40 minutes prep time
4 hours cooking time
- 2.8L Water, boiling
- 2.8L Water, ice cold
- 1 Packet (1kg) Freddy Hirsch Raspberry (802282) or Crème Soda Jelly (802283)
- 800g Sponge cake off-cuts, cut into cubes
- 1kg Fruit salad, tinned
- 2L Custard, prepared
- Empty the packet of jelly into a 10L container.
- Add boiling water and stir until jelly has dissolved.
- Add ice cold water and stir.
- Divide the sponge cubes between 20 x 500ml clear take-away containers, so that there is approximately 40g per container. Add 50g of undrained tinned fruit to each container.
- Pour 250ml jelly mixture over tinned fruit and allow to set in fridge overnight.
- Divide the prepared custard equally between the 20 containers.