Quick Biltong Pizza
20 minutes prep time
5 minutes cooking time
- 1⁄2 Ciabatta loaf (cut lengthways)
- 1 pkt tomato paste (50g)
- 1⁄2 pkt stoned olives
- 2T capers
- 2 anchovies chopped
- 80g grated mozzarela
- 50g sliced wet biltong prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Biltong Spice
- Spread the tomato paste onto the loaf.
- Place the slices of biltong on top and then cover with olives, capers, anchovies and cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for approximately 5 minutes until golden brown.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!