Mutton Stew Mix
15 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2kg Stewing mutton or lamb
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton Stew Mix sachet
- 500g Assorted vegetables
- 500g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Brown meat in a pot.
- Add 1.5L water, cover pot with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Mutton Stew Mix sachet with 500ml water and add meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!