15 minutes prep time
35 minutes cooking time
6 hot dog rolls, cut open at the top. A small hand full of wild rocket leaves. 125 ml sour cream
- 500g Legacy® Boerewors
- 1 Avocado
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Red onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 Tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 15ml Chopped chilli
- A big handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 125ml Corn kernels, cooked
- Pinch, twist and cut the sausages to the size of the rolls.
- Peel and slice the avocado into small cubes. Season with salt and drizzle with lime juice.
- Combine the onions, tomatoes, chilli, coriander and corn together in a bowl and season to taste.
- Braai the Legacy® Boerewors over the coals.
- Fill the bread rolls with some rocket leaves, and a sausage each. Mix the avocado through the rest of the salsa. Top each Boerie with lots of salsa and dollops of sour cream.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!