40 minutes prep time
40 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Mince
- 1.5L Water
- 1 Packet (330g) Freddy Hirsch “What’s Cooking™” Mince base (802952)
- 1 Packet (500g) Freddy Hirsch “What’s Cooking™” White sauce (802943)
- 2L Water
- 2 Packets lasagne sheets
- 150g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place pot on heat, add mince and stir until cooked. There is no need to add oil, as there is enough fat in mince.
- Mix together 1.5L water and the “What’s Cooking™” Mince base.
- Add to mince and mix thoroughly. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Whisk the “What’s Cooking™” White base with 2L water in a pot over heat until thickened.
- In an insert, add a thin layer of white sauce followed by a layer of lasagne sheets, followed by a layer of mince.
- Keep layering and finish with a layer of white sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in oven at 180 ̊C for 20 minutes or until golden brown.