VEGETABLE STIR FRY
20 minutes prep time
15 minutes cooking time
- 100ml Oil
- 400g Onion, chopped
- 400g Carrots, cut into strips
- 300g Assorted peppers, cut into strips
- 2kg Cabbage, shredded
- 100ml Soya sauce
- 100g Freddy Hirsch Sweet & Sour Marinade (752072)
- 200ml Water
- 20g Coriander (optional)
- Heat oil in a large pan or flat top.
- Add onion, carrots, peppers and shredded cabbage and fry rapidly until soft.
- Mix the Sweet & Sour Marinade and water together with the soya sauce.
- Add the soya sauce mixture to the vegetables.
- Fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Place in an insert and garnish with coriander.