Eggs in a basket
15 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 10 gem squash, cut in half and cooked
- 1 packet (330g) "What’s Cooking™" Mince Base (802952)
- 2kg mince
- 1.5L water
- 20 fried eggs
- Fry mince in pot and cook until done.
- Mix together the water and “What’s Cooking™” mince base and add to the mince, cook out for 15 minutes.
- Fill each gem squash with mince and top with a fried egg.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!