Dried Sausage Cheese Puffs
20 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- Puff pastry squares approximately 10cm x 10cm
- Dried sausage 7cm long prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Droewors Spice
- 10g grated cheese
- 1 pinch of chopped chillies
- 1 pkt streaky bacon
- "What's Cooking™" Dip and Dressing Peri Peri (803195).
- Wrap the bacon around the sausage.
- Brush the pastry with eggwash.
- Place the dried sausage wrapped in bacon in the centre of the puff pastry square and top with cheese and chillies.
- Fold the pastry over and pinch the ends.
- Bake in the oven at 200C for 10 minutes. Serve with "What's Cooking™" Dip and Dressing Peri Peri (803195).
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!