Beef in a Hurry
10 minutes prep time
2 hours cooking time
- 2kg Stewing beef
- 2L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Beef in a Hurry sachet
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Place meat in a pot with 1.5L water, cover with lid and cook until meat is tender.
- Mix the 100g What's Cooking™ Beef in a Hurry sachet with 500ml water and add to meat, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!