Curried Chops with Chunky Onions
30 minutes prep time
20 minutes cooking time
Perfect for the braai or to be cooked in the oven!
- 1kg Pork loin or lamb chops
- 150g Freddy Hirsch Quick Mix Sosatie Marinade (752097)
- 300ml Water
- 15ml Freddy Hirsch Vinegar (905811)
- 200g Onions, sliced into chunks and lightly sautéed
- 30g Apricot jam
- 5g Fresh coriander, chopped
- Add the Sosatie Marinade to water and vinegar and mix together.
- Add onions, apricot jam and coriander and mix together well.
- Marinade the chops in the prepared marinade over night.
- Remove from marinade and grill on fire, or in oven until cooked.
- Heat the left over marinade in a separate pot, allow to simmer until the sauce thickens.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!