Curried Butternut & Lentil Cottage Pie
30 minutes prep time
1 hour 15 minutes cooking time
- 300g Onions
- 750g Butternut
- 1.2kg Lentils
- 75g "What's Cooking™" Kings Curry (803053)
- 120g FH chutney
- 600L Water
- 1.8kg Sweet Potato
- 120g Margarine
- 1g FH Salt n Black Pepper Spice
- Fry chopped onions in pre-heated oil. Add chopped butternut and sauté together until golden brown.
- Mix "What's Cooking™" King's Curry in a Hurry with water and add to butternut mixture. Turn down heat and allow ingredients to simmer.
- Once butternut is soft, add drained lentils. Stir in the chutney and allow ingredients to simmer together for 10 minutes (fresh chopped coriander can be added).
- Sweet Potato Mash: Peel and cut sweet potatoes and boil in water until cooked.
- Mash with margarine and Salt n Black Pepper Spice. Allow to mash to cool down.
- Pipe / spread onto butternut / lentil filling and bake in pre-heated oven until golden brown.