WHAT'S COOKING™ ALL PURPOSE SEAFOOD COATING
20 minutes prep time
10 minutes cooking time
- 1kg Hake portions
- 200g "What’s Cooking™" All Purpose Seafood Coating 803190
- 100g Freddy Hirsch Milk ‘n Egg wash 803012
- 400ml Water
- Mix egg wash with water and whisk until smooth.
- Coat each portion of fish in egg wash, shake off the excess.
- Dip each coated hake portion into the Seafood Coating. Shake off excess coating.
- Place in hot oil at 180 ̊C (350 ̊F) and remove when golden brown and cooked.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!