Chicken in a Hurry
10 minutes prep time
1 hour 30 minutes cooking time
- 2kg Chicken in a hurry
- 1.25L Water, adjust quantity if needed
- 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken in a Hurry sachet
- 1kg Mixed frozen vegetables
- Place chicken in a pot with 1L water, cover with lid and cook until chicken is tender.
- Mix 100g What's Cooking™ Chicken in a Hurry sachet with 250ml water and add to chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetables and simmer until sauce thickens and vegetables are cooked.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!