10 minutes prep time
50 minutes cooking time
- 3kg tomatoes
- 1kg onion, chopped
- 900ml water
- 1 packet (330g) "What’s Cooking™" Chakalaka Base (802986)
- 150ml oil
- 20 eggs
- Fry onion in oil until soft.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook out for 10 minutes.
- Add water and "What’s Cooking™" Chakalaka Base and cook out for further 10 minutes.
- Pour mixture in a large shallow insert, break eggs into sauce making sure you leave small gaps between each egg.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for 10-20 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Serve with a roll or pap.