Braai day Gatsby
20 minutes prep time
15 minutes cooking time
Imagine all your favourite Braai day food wrapped in a freshly baked roll? Perfect marriage between Boerewors, Potato Salad and Braai broodjie ingredients.
- 4 Gatsby rolls, lightly buttered
- 500g Freddy Hirsch Kameelhout Boerewors (802273), grilled to perfection
- 400g Prepared potato salad, using What’s Cooking™ Dip and Dressing Plain (803194)
- 300g Prepared Tomato and Onion smoor, using What’s Cooking™ Italian Stew Mix (803311)
- 200g Grated mature cheddar
- Assemble the Gatsby’s by layering the ingredients onto the roll starting with the potato salad, then the boerewors.
- Then topped with smoortjie and finish off with grated cheese.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!