15 minutes prep time
15 minutes cooking time
- 11⁄2 avocado mashed
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1⁄2 onion finely chopped
- 20g fresh coriander chopped
- 2 chillies finely chopped
- Juice of 1⁄2 lemon
- 50g nacho chips
- 100g grated mozzarella
- 1⁄4 onion chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1T Quick Mix Italian herb
- 100g thinly sliced wet biltong prepared with Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Chilli Biltong Spice
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together, add salt and set aside.
- In a pan, fry the finely chopped 1⁄4 onion, then add the 2 tomatoes and cook until soft.
- Add the Quick Mix Italian Herb and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Top the nacho chips with biltong, then cover with the cooked tomato and finish off with the cheese.
- Place under the grill until cheese has melted. To serve, place the guacamole on top of the cheese and enjoy!
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!