Biltong & Chicken Pasta Potjie
35 minutes prep time
45 minutes cooking time
- 80ml Oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 20g garlic, finely crushed
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 250g Moist, finely sliced biltong made by using Hunters® Biltong Spice (802318)
- 100g "What’s Cooking™" Brown Onion Sauce Powder Sachet (803317)
- 500ml Cream
- 500g Pasta of your choice, cooked
- 10g Freddy Hirsch Hunters® Spice (802331)
- 100g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Place Black Pot over fire and heat oil. Sauté onions, garlic, peppers and mushrooms. Stir in pasta and biltong.
- Mix together the "What’s Cooking™" Brown Onion Sauce Powder, Hunters® Spice and cream, add ingredients into a pot.
- Allow to simmer over very low heat until the sauce thickens. Sprinkle with grated cheese, close lid and allow to melt.
Heritage Day is just around the corner! Are you ready for the biggest braai of the year? Here’s a guide to help you make sure that you’re ready to get your best braaivleis on!